The Manoir du Golf
Located right in the heart of the Academy, the Manoir is the perfect retreat for any golfer.
Built in 1911 originally as a family home, the Manoir has retained the soul and elegance of residences from bygone times. The atmosphere created by wood and leather furnishings has an English clubhouse feel to it. The rooms have meaningful names such as “Birdie”, “Green” and Swing”, so that guests can indulge in their passion for golf from dawn to dusk.
The Manoir has receipt the “Recommended on HolidayCheck 2017” certificate with a grade of 5,4/6.
2-roomed lake view Suite
95m² – Suite of 2 double rooms with walk-in wardrobe and double sofa bed in the sitting room – balcony – 4 adults – Lake view
FROM 345 €
Triple Park View Room
45m² – 1 double room with walk-in wardrobe – 1 single adjoining room – 3 adults – Park view
FROM 225 €
Lake View Room
30 m² – 2 double rooms with walk-in wardrobe – one enjoys a balcony – 2 adults – Lake view.
FROM 205 €
Park View Room
20m² – Double room with walk-in wardrobe – 2 adults – Park view.
FROM 175 €
Private use of the 7 rooms at the Manoir
Discover a unique and exclusive experience when you book the Manoir and its 7 rooms for private use.
– 30 € meal credit per day for lunch at the Chalet du Golf
– 1 daily green fee for The Evian Championship course
– Complimentary access to the Academy
– Shuttle transfer between the various sites at the Evian Resort
– Free access to the Hôtel Ermitage’s relaxation facilities: pools, sauna, steam room…
Special price starting from *:
452 € for 2 days/2 nights
678 € for 3 days/3 nights
*Prices indicated are in single occupancy staying in a park view room.
Offer applicable from April to October and subject to availability.
Enquiries & reservations:
+33 (0)4 50 26 95 95 • email@example.com
Included in the rates
The Manoir du Golf is not a hotel, but our guests nevertheless enjoy use of all the facilities at the Evian Resort (conditions apply):
– Complimentary transfer from Evian railway station or boat landing stage (reservation required)
– Arrival/check-in at the Manoir du Golf available only between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
– Breakfast can be taken at the Manoir
– Access to the Resort’s restaurants
– Free shuttles around the Resort (during daytime)
– Preferential green fee rates at the Evian Resort Golf Club
– Free access to the Evian Resort’s Academy
– Access to the Kid’s Resort for your children (an additional charge applies for the Baby Resort)
– Sport & Culture department for your activities (some free and some with an extra charge)
All rooms have the following facilities:
bathroom amenities, hair dryer, scales, fridge, flat-screen TV, telephone, ceiling fan, free wifi and parking.