On the shores of Lake Geneva and at the foot of the Alps, in France, the Evian Resort nestles in 47-acre grounds and is an exceptional place at which to organise a luxury wedding for up to 300 people.
Our event coordinators are responsible for personally guiding and advising our clients throughout the organisation process. Everything is totally bespoke. The decoration, entertainment and accommodation is drawn up and designed to match clients’ wishes.
The Hôtel Royal
A choice of reception venues are available – restaurants, terraces and the G8 Lounge. The G8 Lounge, located on garden level at the Hôtel Royal, can not only cater for up to 300 people, depending on the layout, but also offers a terrace, direct access onto the hotel’s grounds and stunning views of Lake Geneva.
The Hôtel Ermitage
The Pré aux Etoiles reception room is perfect for weddings. Located on the ground floor of the Hôtel Ermitage, it can not only cater for up to 300 people, depending on the layout, but also offers a terrace and direct access onto the Ermitage’s grounds.
The Chalet du Golf
The clubhouse restaurant at the Evian Resort Golf Club, called the Chalet du Golf, offers you an outstanding location just by the course. It underwent a total makeover last winter and with a spacious terrace can accommodate 300 people for your wedding reception.
The Evian Resort is a unique venue for all types of private events for up to 300 people: celebrations and banquets, birthdays, theme evenings, family get-togethers, family reunions, christenings, bar mitzvahs, etc. The architecture, panoramic views of Lake Geneva, enchanting grounds, fine dining expertise and high-end service make each reception one to remember.
The Evian Resort provides a number of areas suited to the organisation of your event:
The 5-star Hôtel Royal and 4-star Hôtel Ermitage, a total of 230 rooms
11 bars & restaurants plus several reception rooms with a capacity of up to 300 people (Hôtel Royal, Hôtel Ermitage, Casino & Golf Club)
Several terraces with breathtaking views of Lake Geneva and the Alpine peaks in the heart of Europe
- A designated events coordinator to organise your event
- Possible to have exclusive use of certain areas and/or of the hotels
- Possible to organise outdoor events (on terraces or in the grounds)
- Two spas and a hair salon, thermal spa, golf course and training centre, casino, etc.
- Recommendations can be made for other services such as a photographer, musicians, etc.
- The Evian Resort’s Sport & Culture department can organise sports and /or cultural activities for your guests
- Guests’ children can be looked after by the Kid’s Resort.